Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

The Wesley Barter



We had a market day at our school yesterday. I planned and ran a chromebook sticker business called Chrome Capital. Over the term, I have followed a design process to perfect my business. I raised over 10$, which is not too bad, considering I worked alone.! I enjoyed the experience because of the fun things I was able to do, including buying slime from Anna, seemingly getting drunk on ice cream with Sara, and just being there! I am rather disappointed that I shan't be participating in the Wesley Intermediate Market Day next year, but I have a high school one ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Christopher here!
    I like your post, and think that your market day idea was very good. I look forward to seeing your business next year!
    Check out my blog: http://wischristopherb.blogspot.co.nz/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Christopher,

      Thank you for the kind words!
      As I have previously stated, I will not be participating in the market day next week. That just seems to strike me with melancholy! Rather sad, I know. Oh well.

      Adieu,

      Kira

      Delete